Small Group Coaching
Wed 6 & Thurs 7 July 2022 - 2.00pm; 3.00pm; 4.00pm (50mins sessions)
Wed 3 August 2022 - 9.00am; 10.00am; 11.00am (50mins sessions)
Tues 16 August 2022 - 9.00am; 10.00am; 11.00am (50mins sessions)
Tues 30 August 2022 - 9.00am, 10.00am; 11.00am (50mins sessions)
Wed 31 August, Thurs 1 September - 2.00pm; 3.00pm; 4.00pm (50mins sessions)
These sessions will be for boys and girls aged 7-15yrs. Unfortunately due to Covid-19 we will not be able to run sessions for the younger age group, but hope that this will change later this year.
Venue: Lintotts, Cranleigh School, Horseshoe Lane, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8QQ
Coaching sessions are available with Steve Batchelor OLY. Steve has been running courses for over 15 years with his team of coaches. The priority is to make sure players have an enjoyable coaching experience which allows them to go away with new skills at the end of the day.
If possible we would really appreciate your support with not spreading the virus and therefore if we can support the school and families in any way we would grateful if bookings can be made in school or household bubbles.
50min Individual or Groups sessions are available with Steve
Dates & times to be arranged
|Group size||£ per player|
IMPORTANT – HOW TO ORGANISE A GROUP SESSION:
We ask that ONE family (nominated parent) to organise the group sessions amongst their friends. SJB Academy will not add other players to the group.
STEP 1 - Bookings can be made by our online appointment system: https://sjbacademy.setmore.com/
The group organiser (a nominated parent) will book the appointment on behalf of the whole group and they will be the primary contact.
Please select your coach, date & time. If you require a group session then a nominated parent will book this on behalf of the players, and the names should be entered at the time of the requested appointment.
- Click on setmore – online booking appointment system
- Choose your coaching option
- Choose your type of session (Individual – max of 6 players)
- Click on the coach
- It confirms your coaching requirements – select continue
- Select your date
- Select your time
- Sign In – for first time you can click on ‘Skip login process’
- Enter your Information
- Add all the players names
- Agree to Cancellation policy and T&C’s
- Book my Appointment
The nominated parent will receive confirmation. If you wish to book another session, please click on Book Another Appointment. On your confirmation you are able to Reschedule, Cancel or Book a New Appointment.
If you wish to book up more than one coaching session over this period and the group differs (ie different children attending) you will need to notify us by email (as the online appointment system doesn't always pick this up).
STEP 2 - SJB Academy will also receive a booking confirmation, and this will have the names of the players listed. We will send the nominated parent a Google Form (the player’s details & required consent forms). This should be completed for each player participating in the session. We would be grateful if the nominated parent could send this link on SJB Hockey Player Information and Consents
If you book more than one session over the period you will not be required to fill in the Google form again, unless one of the group members is new to the booking. It would only be them that would need to submit this form.
STEP 3 - Payment will be requested when the google form has been completed.
Please may you also familiarise yourself with all the T&C’s, especially those that are specific to Covid-19. These can be found https://www.sjbacademy.com/book-online/covid-19-return-to-play
The nominated parent will receive a reminder 24hrs prior to the booking.
FINALLY Please read the below carefully as it outlines the arrangements for your session (as per England Hockey's updated release 14/5/21).
- All sessions must be booked in advance
- Payment will be required before the start of the session
- All sessions are 50mins
- There is a 10min buffer time between sessions to allow for cleaning and to ensure groups do not overlap
- It is important that players arrive on time, preferably only 5mins before your designated time slot. Participants arriving late will not be able to extend playing times due to the tight appointment system and cleaning requirements. Also please leave promptly after the session.
- There are car parking spaces for players by the astros.
- Players are encouraged not to congregate on or around the sports area before and after play. .
- Toilet facilities are available. Changing rooms, although allowed to open, should be kept to a minimum where possible. Players are still advised to arrive changed and shower at home.
- We will use best practice regarding social distancing and hygiene.
- Please check and adhere to the latest guidance that can be found on https://www.sjbacademy.com/book-online/covid-19-return-to-play
- We request that you cancel if you a) have need to self isolate b) are feeling unwell
- A reminder text/email will be sent automatically to you 24 hours prior to you r appointment. As we have limited sessions available, we would really appreciate your assistance in notifying us if you are unable to make your time slot. If you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances then please do notify the Office as soon as possible so that the appointment can be released and an alternative appointment can be arranged for you. Please call 01483 274763, 0773 607 3015 or email:
Please also familiarise yourself with the Covid-19 Return to Play Guidelines which is found on a separate tab under Book Online
We ask that everyone keeps following the latest guidance available so that sport can continue to be played in a safe and responsible environment for all involved.