HOCKEY COURSES 2022
2-DAY HOCKEY COURSE
Wed 6 & Thurs 7 July 2022
Thurs 4 & Fri 5 August 2022
Wed 17 & Thurs 18 August 2022
Wed 31 August & Thurs 1 Sept 2022
Venue: Lintotts Astro, Cranleigh School, Horseshoe Lane, Cranleigh, Surrey GU6 8QQ
Price: 2-day course £60 per player
- Our courses are open to boys and girls
- All courses cater for beginners through to advanced players
- Players are assessed at the start of the course and put in groups based on age & ability
Please click on the link below to book and please complete one form for each child
Nearer the course date we will send you a confirmation email with further details.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please may you also familiarise yourself with all the T&C’s, especially those that are specific to Covid-19. These can be found https://www.sjbacademy.com/book-online/covid-19-return-to-play
FINALLY Please read the below carefully as it outlines the arrangements for your session (as per England Hockey's updated release 14/5/21).
- All sessions must be booked in advance
- Payment will be required before the start of the session
- It is important that players arrive on time, preferably only 5mins before your designated time slot. Also please leave promptly after the session.
- There are car parking spaces for players by the astros.
- We encourage players not to congregate on or around the sports area before and after play.
- Spectators are now permitted in all outdoor and indoor settings.
- Toilet facilities are available. Changing rooms, although allowed to open, should be kept to a minimum where possible. Players are still advised to arrive changed and shower at home.
- We will use best practice regarding social distancing and hygiene.
- Please do not come to the session if you are displaying COVID-19 symptoms (fever, cough or a loss of or change in your normal sense of taste or smell). Please confirm, if you have had symptoms, you have either received confirmation of a negative test or you have fully complied with the government’s guidance on self-isolation for the required period of time. And please confirm that, if you have returned from abroad, you have complied with the current government advice regarding quarantine before coming to the session.
- We request that you cancel if you a) have need to self isolate b) are feeling unwell
- If you are unable to attend due to unforeseen circumstances then please do notify the Office as soon as possible . Please call 01483 274763, 0773 607 3015 or email:
We ask that everyone keeps following the latest guidance available so that hockey can continue to be played in a safe and responsible environment for all involved.